I just made this and it’s wonderful! I had to change it though. I didn’t use any oil (less fat) and I got the wrong seeds. It still turned out yummy! Here is the recipe (I got it online) and I put in the changes I made =)
Creamy Raw Caesar Dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I didn’t use)
- juice of one lemon
- a pinch of cumin (I used 1/2 – 1 tsp)
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds (I used 1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 4 tablespoon water if necessary to thin (I used more water than that because I didn’t use any oil)
- sea salt (to taste)
- I also used about 1 tsp minced onion
Grind the seeds into a meal with a coffee grinder, chopper or blender.
Combine all ingredients and blend to liquefy. You should get a creamy texture.
Add more water to thin if necessary.